It is very simple steamed cake but quite delicious.. Did one for a bday leng moi zai and I know she cant finish it.. End up I cut into pieces and delivered to frens around..
Steamed cream crackers cake
150g sugar (I scaled 170g since using fine sugar)
25 pieces cream cracker (crush it)
Some coco powder
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs into mixture and mix well.
3. Add in the crushed crackers and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into 2 portions. Add your preference favor ( milo powder, coco powder or bla bla bla)
5. Spread some butter or oil on tray before purin a layer, steam it (around 15mins). Then continue with a layer of other flavored and steam. Continue doing this with alternating flavored until you finish up the mixture. (Use a toothpick into the middle, if come out clean, the cake is done)